We're very excited to announce that we are looking to hire an Event Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join the HELEN MILLS team! Please see below for the position details, qualifications and more about the role. If you are interested or have someone to recommend, please get in touch with us.
The HELEN MILLS Event Space & Theater is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and reliable Event Sales and Marketing Coordinator. You will work within our small team selling to clients, supporting the Director of Sales, creating marketing and social media content, and learning about the events industry from every angle. Our ideal candidate wants to absorb as much information as possible, has a can-do attitude, and has a keen eye for detail. Recent college graduates are encouraged and welcomed!
· Take clients through the entire sales process from selling, site inspections, and contract signing
· Support the Director of Sales with data entry and administrative tasks
· Work to meet and exceed budgeted goals every month
· Write engaging social media posts across all channels
· Help create blog content
· Look for areas of improvement in regards to Sales and Marketing, and help create solutions for those areas
· Desire and excitement to learn more about the events industry
· Basic MS Excel and Word
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Bachelor’s degree with 3.2 GPA or above
HELEN MILLS was founded in 2005 and is one of New York City’s most unique venues, featuring a spectacular event space and 140-seat theater and screening room with state-of-the-art technology. The Event Space and Theater host a variety of corporate, private, and non-profit events with clients in almost every industry, including tech, fashion, arts and entertainment, film, and finance. The team at HELEN MILLS is committed to maintaining a strong brand known for excellence and is dedicated to being innovative, flexible, and forward-thinking.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Your résumé
· A brief cover letter describing yourself, why you are a fit for the position, and what excites you most about the events industry
· Your salary requirements